Careers at DAKOTACARE
DAKOTACARE is a South Dakota-born and raised company. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive health insurance plans and excellent customer service. Our health insurance is the best of the best and working at DAKOTACARE is even better.
Employment with DAKOTACARE offers you growth potential with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including: health, dental, life, paid time off, holidays, flexible spending account, long-term and short-term disability, and retirement plan. If you would like to join our team we invite you to apply by mail, e-mail or complete our online application.
SQL Programmer/Database Developer
DAKOTACARE, is recruiting for a SQL Programmer / Database Developer. The position will be responsible for creating and maintaining an enterprise data warehouse designed to be the foundation for DAKOTACARE’s business intelligence tool. This position will design ETL’s for large data feeds and support complex data warehouse transaction. This position will be responsible for designing, coding, and implementing SSIS Packages and SQL code using modern techniques.
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in developing database projects using SQL Server
- Ideal candidates should have a strong background in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for report generation
- Experience in performance tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- Experience in Data Modeling and Database design.
Resumes can be mailed or e-mailed to:
Attn: Human Resources
2600 West 49th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57105