Encourage your employees to get healthy and stay well with programs designed to make health and well-being a primary part of life for themselves and their families. Whether you have one employee or a thousand, DAKOTACARE can provide you with a personal health services program customized for your business.
Through our care management nurses, pharmacy clinicians, and health and wellness coaches, we can provide coordinated care and help your employees learn skills that can improve their lives, whether they face chronic conditions or need fast action for acute situations, such as injury or illness.
Benefits of Worksite Wellness Programs
Healthy, active employees are able to fulfill workplace responsibilities more productively. That helps keep your costs down and enhances your ability to continue providing the comprehensive health coverage that supports employee well-being and retention.
With a worksite wellness program in place, you may also benefit from:
- Decreased rates of illness and injuries
- Enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees
- Improved employee relations and morale
- Increased overall well-being
- Increased productivity
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Reduced health care costs
Our health and wellness experts work closely with you to design a program that fits your needs. Options may include:
- Education in the form of newsletters, payroll stuffers and more
- Health coaching
- Health risk assessments
- Onsite health screenings
- Onsite Lunch-n-Learn programs about popular health and well-being topics
- Preventive health services
- Surveys including interest and satisfaction surveys
- Wellness programs
Empower your employees to take control of their health – improving not only their own well-being, but also the well-being of their families, communities and workplaces – through one of our programs, including:
- Heartline for cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes care for pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Asthma care
Within each of these programs, your employees can receive personalized services, such as:
- Individualized care management
- Health coaching
- Customized education
- Medication review
Contact us to learn more about how DAKOTACARE can help you implement a worksite wellness program.